Udimet X750 Sheet, Udimet X750 Sheet Importers, Udimet X750 Sheet Suppliers, Udimet X750 Sheet Exporter, Udimet X750 Sheet Stockists.
Udimet X750 Sheet in India, Udimet X750 Sheet Importers in India, Udimet X750 Sheet Suppliers in India, Udimet X750 Sheet Exporter in India, Udimet X750 Sheet Stockists in India.
Udimet X750 Sheet in Mumbai, Udimet X750 Sheet Importers in Mumbai, Udimet X750 Sheet Suppliers in Mumbai, Udimet X750 Sheet Exporters in Mumbai, Udimet X750 Sheet Stockists in Mumbai.
Udimet® X-750, also known as Nickel Alloy X-750, is popular and cost-effective precipitation-hardenable nickel-chromium alloy. Udimet X-750s wide spread use is due to its numerous benefits which include:
- High strength at temperatures to 1500°F (816°C) after suitable heat treatment
- Creep-rupture strength at high temperatures to about 700oC (1290oF)
- High tensile and creep-rupture properties
- Resistance to a wide variety of industrial corrosives under both oxidizing and reducing conditions
- Excellent workability including machinability and welding
- Resistance to chloride ion stress-corrosion cracking
- Precipitation hardenable
Because of its excellent properties, ease of fabrication, and wide range of forms, Udimet X-750 and Nickel Alloy X-750 play a major role in a number of different industries and applications.
- Gas turbines
- Jet engine parts
- Nuclear power plant applications
- Heat-treating fixtures
- Forming tools and extrusion dies
- Pressure vessels
- Aircraft structures
Udimet X-750 and Nickel Alloy X-750have a unique chemical composition that includes:
- Ni 70% min
- Cr 14-17%
- Ti 2.25-2.75%
- Nb .70-1.20%
- Mn 1% max
- Si .50% max
- Cu .50% max
- C .08% max
Continental Steel is a supplier of Udimet X-750 and Nickel Alloy X-750 in sheet, strip, plate, round bar, flat bar, forging stock, hexagon, wire, tube, and extruded section. Udimet X-750 and Nickel Alloy X-750 meet or exceed a number of industry standards including those from ASTM, ISO, SAE, EN, and BS.